UCPATH is a UC wide system transition for HR and Payroll systems. UCPATH is an upgrade that brings UC Davis in to the 21st century with enhanced accessibility for employees, streamlined processes and connectivity across all UC entities. Please check this page regularly for general information, training resources, and exclusive content for OCP units.
What Should I Do To Prepare?
Per the UCD UCPATH team:
- Make sure your personal information is current in At Your Service Online.
- Health employees should also review personal information in Employee Self-Service.
- If you still receive a paper paycheck, sign-up for direct deposit to get paid on payday. If you already use direct deposit, you don't need to do anything. Please note that paper checks will be mailed to home addresses and no longer will be delivered to home departments.
- Enroll in Duo multi-factor authentication to access UCPath Online. Health employees will need a second instance of Duo.
- Submit your timecards on time using existing timekeeping systems. Any delay in timecard submissions could delay your pay.
After UCPATH goes live, the UCPATH team recommends:
- Carefully review your first paycheck and notify your department immediately if something is wrong.
- Make sure your personal information converted correctly at UCPath Online.
- Split your direct deposit in up to three different accounts at UCPath Online.
- Continue to use At Your Service Online to view past earnings statements and W-2 reports.
TRAINING & RESOURCES
As resources are released and created, OCP Personnel will continue to provide information that may be helpful. Be sure to check back regularly both before UCD UCPATH Go-Live as well as beyond.
UCPATH Basic Overview
UCPATH Training Plan for Employees and Managers
The UCD UCPATH training plans have been recommended for department users, meaning any staff who support on any Human Resources and Payroll (staff, student and academic) actions. Please note that some of these resources are provided by the UC Office of the President and/or are currently locked for certain campus populations, and access may not be available. After reviewing available reference materials and websites, please let OCP Personnel know as the April 1 Go-Live date approaches (and beyond of course!) what information is needed/helpful.
- UCPath Online Employee Demo
- Review Leave Balances - See It
- Update Direct Deposit - See It
- Update Address - See It
- Benefits Enrollment - See It
- All UCPath Online See It & Try It Simulations
- UCPATH Job Aid: Portal Basics (PDF)
- UCPATH Job Aid: Employee Actions (PDF)
- UCPATH Job Aid: Viewing Leave Balances (PDF)
- UCPATH Resources in Spanish
- Manager Actions in UCPath Portal- Simulations and Job Aids
- Manager Actions in UCPath Portal - Web-Based Training
- Talent Acquisition Management Overview (TAM100)
- Performance Appraisal Overview - Web Based Training
- ePerformance Actions for Managers - Coming Soon
- UCPATH Job Aid: Manager Actions (PDF)
UCPATH 101 Training
Below are some basic entry level training that may be of interest and provide general information regarding UCPATH.
- PeopleSoft Overview (NAV100)
- Basics and Navigation (NAV105)
- Employee Data Inquiry (WFA100)
- Absence Management Overview (ABM100)
- Overview of Approval Workflow Engine - AWE (310)
- ePerformance 101
- Talent Acquisition Management (TAM) Overview (TAM100)
- Work Force Administration (WFA) Overview (110)
Recommended Finance Training
- Commitment Accounting Overview (100)
- Funding Entry Overview / Inquiries(GENL110)
- Salary Cost Transfer (Direct Retro) Inquiries (GENL115)
More to come soon! Please be sure to check out the UCD UCPATH Training Resources page as well for new offerings!